1. Go to khmath.com
2. Click "Sign-Up" if you do not already have a Knowledgehook account. Fill out all relevant information.
Please note that if you create an account via Email and then want to change to Google SSO, you will need to delete your account and re-register with Google SSO. If you created an account via Email and then attempt to log in with Google SSO, you will get a message that you your account does not exist or already exists. If you need to delete your current account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Add your first class.
To learn more about how to use Knowledgehook with Google Classroom go HERE
4. Get started by assigning your first activity. Click "Let's Go". The Kick-Off Mission is a self-paced assessment covering key topics from the previous grade.
5. Next create your student's accounts.
6. Download instructions for your students to log in. The class code is unique to each class and stays the same for the whole class.
7. If you have a premium code enter it here otherwise hit "Start Exploring"
8. Now that you've got your class started learn how to
Please note that when you register with Knoweldgehook, you will see a sample mission to show you how reports work, and the Kick Off mission, which you clicked yes to assign when you created your class.