How to get to EQAO Released items in Knowledgehook
1) Sign Up for a Knowledgehook teacher account and create a class (Free or Premium).
(2) Make sure you are in an EQAO grade year (3,6 or 9)
(3) In the "Scroll Menu" below, either click on the EQAO Released Questions tab or Click on "View All" and then on the EQAO Released Questions tab.
4. Click on EQAO Released Questions to see the Activities contained within
5. Select the Activity that you'd like to assign as a Mission or play as a GameShow
You now have access to all the EQAO released questions in Knowledgehook for that grade!
The Released Items contain previous years' EQAO questions.
If using a GameShow, you should only pick just a few questions to work on instead of assigning the whole exam. Learn more about how to create custom GameShows or Missions.
Learn more about our EQAO Benchmarking Feature
Please sign in to leave a comment.