Knowledgehook's Game Show activity is where learning merges with fun and transforms classrooms into dynamic, TV-like game shows. This support article will give you the lowdown on how our game shows work, including how they're displayed and the tools students use to interact with them. Excited? So are we!
What are Knowledgehook Game Shows?
Imagine turning a regular lesson into an interactive game show. Sounds unreal, doesn't it? That's what Knowledgehook's Game Shows do. They allow teachers to assign any of our curriculum-aligned content and transform it into a lively interactive game. But here's the key part: the game show questions are projected on a main display - like a projector screen –, and students answer via their personal devices. This setup ensures maximum engagement and fun, but let's not forget the learning!
Your Choices: Competitive or Collaborative Game Shows
With Knowledgehook, we give you two flavorful formats:
- Competitive Game Shows: Designed for those classes where students thrive on a healthy competitive spirit. Each question is followed by the leaderboard displaying the top-scoring students.
- Collaborative Game Shows: The power of unity is at play here! The class's combined success is gauged by if they meet or exceed the Celebration Threshold. If they do, brace yourselves for a fun, celebratory GIF instead of the leaderboard.
Performance Reports: A Deep Dive into Progress
After the fun and games, it's time for some insights. With every Game show, you can review deep-dive reports on your student's performance. Pop over to the reports page, and you'll see an overview of all your Missions and Game Shows, including average scores. Dig deeper by clicking the 'View' button for any game show and there:
- You can observe aggregated results for each question.
- Analyse each student's answers breakdown.
- Download raw results in an Excel file.
- Run a growth report to track improvement.
Knowledgehook Game Shows – an exhilarating mix of camaraderie and competition! Ready to take the plunge? Your students are going to love it! Let the games begin! 🎉