Do you want access to multilingual community of practice sessions? You’re in luck, Knowledgehook currently offers sessions in English, French and Spanish.
1. Head to Knowledgehook.com/teacherconference you should see the page below. To view information for and register for sessions in an alternate language, you must change your language preference.
2. Click on the language selector next to the Account Settings button on the navigation bar.
*If you do not see this symbol but instead see a please click here.
3. Choose the language you wish to access in the drop-down menu
Logging out to change language settings:
Currently, language settings for this page are only available when you are logged out of your account. This is because your account has a default language setting. To log out take the following steps:
1. Select the account settings button from the right side of the navigation bar.
2. Select "Log Out" from the drop-down menu.
3. Now click the language selector next to the account settings button on the navigation bar.
4. Choose the language you wish to access in the drop-down menu