We have created Knowledgehook Home (formerly known as Next Level) for parents or guardians who are looking for additional support and a more engaging experience for their child at home! This will give you insight into your child's learning journey and see what strengths and struggles they may have in the classroom.
*Please note: Joining Knowledgehook Home does not affect any of the activities or materials assigned by the teacher from the classroom, nor the teacher's ability to share your child's class progress with you.
Knowledgehook Home is a subscription for Parents/Guardians that includes:
- Journey Reporting: Access to view your child's math journey based on the work they do in the classroom and in their self-guided learning section (called "Solve"). This journey will map out their strengths and weaknesses and allow you to keep track of what you can do to help them with this math journey!
- Access to Multiple Grades: Knowledgehook Home members have access to higher and lower grade content to refresh on or learn new skills! If you wish to add additional grades to your child's account, reach out to email@example.com and we can unlock this for you.
Additional Engagement Mechanics:
- Animated Growth Mindset Cheers: Choose from our collection of digital e-cards (from celebration to encouragement) to cheer your child in their learning!
What are the prices for a Home subscription?
There are 2 types of Home subscription plans:
- Monthly: $9.95 CAD / $8.95 USD
- Yearly: $89.52 CAD / $80.52 USD
Save 25% when you purchase 2 or more subscriptions at once, or when you add a 2nd (or more) child!
Our Rebrand: Changing "Next Level" to "Knowledgehook Home"
Why has the name changed?
We’ve changed the name of our Home subscription to better reflect its purpose: Knowledgehook Home is for parents/guardians who would like to provide additional support for their kids at home.
Have the membership features changed?
Over time, we continue to add great new features for members, and this continues to be the case with Knowledgehook Home. We have not removed any subscription features as a result of the new name.
If I currently have a Next Level subscription, how does this impact me?
This doesn’t impact you or your subscription in any way! Only the name has been changed. Everything will function exactly the same.