Math Huddles are pre-recorded interactive tutorials designed by educational specialists. They consist of 15-20 minute math lessons that incorporate short educational videos along with practice questions for your child to complete. Huddles are recommended in pace with your child’s learning in class.
Parents can view the various recommended Math Huddle categories, and then assign a Huddle to their child. Once a huddle is completed, parents will receive an email recommendation for the next math huddles in that series.
Support your child's learning journey at home
Math Huddles offer the chance for your child to learn, practice, and celebrate their understanding of math
How to schedule a Math Huddle
A) My child does not have a subscription:
Click HERE to learn more about our subscription plans
B) My child has a subscription:
- Log in to your Parent account
- Once you’ve selected your child’s profile on your Home page, go to the "Tutoring" tab
- You will be able to see your child’s class progress with Math Huddle recommendations
- From here, choose a Math Huddle you’d like to schedule for your child
- Click on the "View Support" or "Schedule" buttons
- Select a time and date from the calendar on the Math Huddle scheduling page
- Once scheduled, look out for a confirmation email of the time and date of the Math Huddle you've selected
How to reschedule a Math Huddle
To reschedule a Math Huddle, follow these steps here.
Note: When a child starts a huddle but does not complete it, our system does not allow them to register again in that same huddle group until the current huddle is completed.