- Go to knowledgehook.com and log into your Parent account
- Click into your child's profile
- Find the dropdown menu in the top-right of your page and select "Subscriptions"
- Find the child account you would like to cancel the subscription for and select "Cancel Subscription" for the chosen child account (you will be asked to confirm the cancellation)
- If you have purchased a subscription for multiple children, select "Cancel subscription" next to each subscribed child
- If you cancel your Home subscription with time left in your billing period, your child will still have access to the Home subscription features until the end of your current billing period.
- Once your child's Knowledgehook Home subscription has effectively cancelled, your child’s Knowledgehook Account will still remain active, allowing them access to our free content.
- Important: Deleting yours or your child's Knowledgehook Account will not cancel your child’s Knowledgehook Home subscription.
I can't cancel my child's Home subscription
You can only cancel your child's subscription if you purchased it for your child.
Still have questions? Reach out to us email@example.com