- Go to khmath.com and log into your Parent account
- Click into your child's profile
- Find the dropdown menu in the top-right of your page and select "Next Level Subscriptions"
- Find the child account you would like to cancel the subscription for and select “Cancel Subscription” for the chosen child account
Moving up Grade Level
Next Level members have access to higher and lower grade content. If you wish to move your child up to the next grade level, reach out to email@example.com and we can unlock this for you.
- If you cancel your Next Level subscription, your child can continue to enjoy using Next Level until the end of your current billing cycle.
- If you cancel your Next Level subscription, your child’s Knowledgehook Account will remain active, allowing them access to our free content.
- Important: Deleting your Knowledgehook Account will not cancel your child’s Next Level subscription.