If you have a Premium Code, it is very simple to set up a Premium class. Just follow these steps:
Registering and Creating a Premium Class
1. Go to khmath.com
2. Click "Sign-Up" if you do not already have a Knowledgehook account. Fill out all relevant information.
3. Add your first class
4. Get started by assigning your first activity !
5. Next create your students accounts !
6.Download instructions for your students to log in
7. Now Enter the Premium code and start exploring!
Creating a Premium Class
- Once you are logged-in you will see a screen to add and manage classes. (see Image 1 below.
- Click "Add Class".
3. Then, select the course, term and create a name for the class.
4. Enter your Premium code
Adding Students to a New Class
1.Click 'Add Student' to get instructions for students to join.
2. Clicking on “Add Student” displays two options for adding students- one allows the teacher to add students or students can add themselves.
3. Students go to khmath.com/join and enter their class code they can create their account or join an account that has already been created.
What you can do next
Select the Kick-Off Mission and assign your student's their first mission.