If you have a Premium Code, it is very simple to set up a Premium class. Just follow these steps:
Creating a Premium Class
1. Go to khmath.com
2. Click "Register" if you do not already have a Knowledgehook account, otherwise use your existing username and password and click "Login"
3. Once you are logged-in you will see a screen to add and manage classes. (see Image 1 below)
4. Click "Add Class".
5. Click "Premium" and you will get the screen asking you to enter your Class Redemption Code. (see Image 2 below)
6. Then, select the course, term and create a name for the class.
There! Your Premium Class is created.
Adding Students to a New Class
1.Click 'Add Student' to get instructions for students to join.
2. Clicking on “Add Student” displays two options for adding students- one allows the teacher to add students or students can add themselves.
3. Students go to khmath.com/join and enter their class code they can create their account or join an account that has already been created.
What you can do next
Select the Kick-Off Mission and assign your student's their first mission.