1. Go to khmath.com
2. Click "Sign-Up" if you do not already have a Knowledgehook account. Fill out all relevant information.
3. Add your first class.
FYI: To learn more about how to use Knowledgehook with Google Classroom go HERE
4. Get started by assigning your first activity. Click "Let's Go".
FYI - The Kick-Off Mission is a self-paced assessment covering key topics from the previous grade.
5. Next create your students accounts.
6. Download instructions for your students to log in.
FYI - the class code is unique to each class and stays the same for the whole class.
7. If you have a premium code enter it here otherwise hit "Start Exploring"
NOTE: Until June 30th, 2020 all teachers will get access to a version of Knowledgehook Premium even if they do not have a premium code
Now that you are registered try these: