What is Math Club?
Math club is a premium access members that gives parents additional tools and resources to help augment their child's in-home learning experience. With Math Club, parents can support their child's practice and development as they build essential math skills.
What do I get with a paid membership?
- Math Activities: Unlock over 900 (and counting) visual math activities to support your child when they are falling behind their grade level.
- Math Huddles: We identify opportunities to strengthen your child's math knowledge by analyzing their in-class activities, and provide access to highly targeted online learning sessions (Math Huddles) developed by industry experts.
- Math Supports for Parents: Receive access to expert teaching strategies that you or your child's tutor can use to continue your child's learning at home.
- Access to All Content: Unlock lower grades learning content to fill in learning gaps, or use higher grade content to move ahead,
- Exclusive Member-only Bots: Get access to exclusive bots only available to Math Club members
What is a Math Huddle?
Math Huddles are an opportunity for students to strengthen their knowledge in core mathematical concepts in a comfortable environment outside of the classroom.
How do Math Huddles work?
- The system will detect these opportunities based on the students in-class activities and recommend them to parents to administer.
- Parents can schedule a time that works for the child to join.
- Parents can create a studying space for the child and allow the student to join online with other students at the scheduled time
- Students will watch videos from our math experts explaining core concepts and participate in a self-paced activity to build understanding
- Students can post questions to the instructor and get replies within 24 hours
How much does a membership cost?
The first month is free! And every month after is only $4.99 with a 1 year subscription. There are also options for 6 month and monthly subscriptions, which are $6.95/ month and $8.95/ month respectively.