If you have a Premium Code, it is very simple to set up a Premium class. Just follow these steps:
Creating a Premium Class
1. Go to khmath.com
2. Click "Register" if you do not already have a Knowledgehook account, otherwise use your existing username and password and click "Login"
3. Once you are logged-in you will see a screen to add and manage classes. (see Image 1 below)
4. Click "Add Class".
5. Click "Premium" and you will get the screen asking you to enter your Class Redemption Code. (see Image 2 below)
6. Enter your school’s "Class Redemption Code" (which is your Premium Code)
7. Then, select the course and create a name for the class. The class is now created!
What you can do next
- Inside the class, you can create a Mission (even before adding students). Learn more by going HERE.
- To add students click on "+ Add Student" (image 3) and it will display the Class Code that students will use to register for your class (image 4). Students can register on khmath.com with that Class Code. (image 5)
Note: You can make a fake student account for yourself to see what students see. (Reminder: two accounts cannot be used simultaneously in the same browser so log out as a teacher or use a different browser when you login as a student).
Image 1 - Add a Class from the Class Management Screen.
Image 2: Clicking on "Add Class" opens this menu where you put in your Premium Redemption Code
Image 3: Click 'Add Student' to get instructions for students to join.
Image 4: Clicking on “Add Student” displays the code students need to register
Image 5: Students go to khmath.com and clicking on Register, Student, then enter the code here