How to get to EQAO Questions in Knowledgehook (visuals below)
- Go to either GameShow or Missions and, on the Curriculum page, click on 'options'.
- That will bring up a dropdown menu of possible grades AND grades with EQAO beside them.
- Select the Grade with the word EQAO beside it.
- The tab named 'Released Items' are where you will get previous years EQAO questions.
You now have access to all the EQAO questions in Knowledgehook for that grade!
You can (and probably should) pick just a few questions to work on instead of assigning the whole exam. Click here to learn how to create custom GameShows or Missions.
The section labelled "Extra Practice with Benchmarks" are specially designed EQAO-like questions that show the official performance by students across the province on those questions when they wrote EQAO. Click here to learn more.
Steps in a visual format
- Go to either GameShow or Missions and on the Curriculum page click on 'options'.
2. That will bring up a dropdown menu of possible grades AND material for EQAO.
3. Select the Grade with the word EQAO beside it
4. 'Released Items' are where you will get previous years EQAO questions.